Thread
Printable Version

Manhattan Love Story Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Manhattan Love Story Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Manhattan Love Story Premieres on ABC on September 30, 2014

Have you ever wondered what your date was thinking?  This romantic comedy exposes the differences between men and women through the unfiltered thoughts, and often contradictory actions, of a new couple who have just begun dating.

Starring: Analeigh Tipton | Jake McDorman | Nicolas Wright | Jade Catta-Preta | Chloe Wepper | Kurt Fuller

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Manhattan Love Story Here

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Why do i think this won't be successful and have you notice the amount these type of comedies this fall preview .

This has now been added to the VIP site

Pilot

For a blind date that was awful but i love the internal dialogue going through the couples head in fact that probably only reason why i actually like the pilot

1x02 In the Mix, On the Books, and In the Freezer

The father playing mind games on his kids about their pay bonus .

Finding out there were not exclusive really created an amusing misunderstanding.

Gay or British?

American stereotype British guy as gay might be considered offensive but the fact he was gay was very amusing since she didn't know

1x04 It's Complicated

You just knew the first time both of them were going seal the deal would turn out to be diaster but the fact she stick around with both of them having food poisoning was rather great because they got spend time with each other and it was rather sweet. I am going to miss this comedy

Cancelled

ABC has canceled it's new comedy 'Manhattan Love Story'. The network announced the news on October 24, 2014. The show was axed after just four episodes, making it the first of the 2014 fall season to be canceled.

The series struggled with its ratings since it's premiere on September 30, 2014, falling way below the rest of ABC's series that premiered this fall.
'Manhattan Love Story' followed a new couple and the questions they were really wanting to ask from the moment that they met.

courtesy http://www.tvrage.com

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Oh Man! The show got cancelled so I decided to watch it finally, and I was ready to say it was crap that's why it got cancelled but, I enjoyed it....even laughed several times, all 4 episodes were good.

Reply 12#12 Milks26's post

i predicted this

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Truly, I see about 75% of the new shows this season are going to die. They were just all crap. I'm only watching The Flash - and just because I saw  Jesse L Martin was in it. (I carried over Resurrection & Sleepy Hollow from last year)

But, ABC shoulda  let MLS ride out its season and got rid of Selfie....now that looks like s..t

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 10-27-2014 13:25 ]

Reply 14#14 Milks26's post

Every year it gets worst at rate it's going i might have give up watching tv shows

Reply 15#15 bala's post

I know. What about the movie industry same thing? Just a bunch of remakes or same thing (blade runner, hunger games) although, they are based on books when u boil them down all the same thing

Thread