Thread
Printable Version

Backpackers Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Backpackers Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Backpackers Premieres on CW on July 14, 2014

BACKPACKERS is moving to The CW this summer! In an attempt to get over a serious case of cold feet, recently engaged Ryan (Noah Reid) and Beth (Meghan Heffern) embark on separate European vacations with the mantra “what happens in Europe, stays in Europe.” But hours into his adventure with his party animal and womanizing best friend Brandon (Dillon Casey), Ryan realizes he’s made a huge mistake and sets off in search of Beth. His one problem? He has no idea where she could be.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Backpackers Here

Backpackers - A Milf-ey Coast Trailer

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-17-2014 17:31 ]

1x01 It’s Like, ‘ow You Say, the Crazy Love

So much for Ryan and Beth's separate European vacations with him regretting it after his first kiss but jumping from the train was understandable with the big guy chasing them

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Awful pilot it wasn't funny and it just look like pointless comedy

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I think the road trip to track down Beth should be interesting as they have no idea where she has gone

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

we know sort crazy adventures they will go on and i just don't have high hopes for this.

ps: Two fx comedies you need to do topic thread on ( Married (FX) and You're worst (FX) ) - since you master doing these i given up. Both show start tonight

This has now been added to the flash site

1x02 A-MILF-ey Coast

Ryan trying to contact Beth's family in hope of finding her itinerary was amusing as her brother Ryan answered the phone who had his own demands before helping and Brandon getting tongue tied when he run into the actress of his dreams was priceless as I'm guessing she was an adult actress, Ryan being mistaken for a football player was unbelievable

Thread