Thread
Printable Version

Marry Me Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Marry Me Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Marry Me Premieres on NBC on October 14, 2014

Six years ago, Annie and Jake bonded over their mutual love of nachos, and they've been inseparable ever since. Now, after returning from a romantic two-week island vacation, Jake's all set to pop the question. But before he can ask, Annie lets loose on Jake for his inability to commit. She was expecting him to " put a ring on it" in paradise, dammit! Needless to say, Jake's perfect proposal is ruined.

Not wanting to spend the next 60 years talking about that mess of a proposal, Jake and Annie decide to hold off on the engagement until they can do it right. But if history tells us anything, it's when we really want things to go right that they all tend to go wrong. The only thing we know for sure is these two are destined to be together whether they can get it together or not.

From David Caspe, the creator of "Happy Endings," and Seth Gordon, the director of "The Goldbergs," "Identity Thief" and "Horrible Bosses," comes a fresh new romantic comedy about the funny and often bumpy road between "I will" and "I do."

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Marry Me Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-16-2014 09:20 ]

This has now been added to the VIP site

1x01 Pilot

Trying to do a surprise proposal really backfired after her rant which insult every member of both their families and if that wasn't bad enough getting him fired from his job was bad but i am glad she decided to make the effort to try again.

1x02 Move Me

Asking for your friend help move into apartment was nice but Annie deciding she needs her own space and deciding to move into her car was ridclous as it was so small but fitting all those people in her car was amusing

Reply 4#4 bala's post

After that rant you couldn't blamed him for changing his mind for a few days but with all the family hiding ready for the surprise was awkward and who would of thought her proposal would get him fired but letting slip they were on holiday rather than him being ill was unfortunate

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Jake should of waited to get his feet under the table before rearranging it as it was Annie's apartment he moved into but her moving in her car was amusing and Gil camping out at a all-you-can-eat restaurant was crazy

1x03 Scary Me

Annie running into trouble with one of the mothers while getting the haunted house ready for the children in their building but the mothers son not wanting to leave was amusing, Dennah not being the only one to wear that skimpy costume to the party was crazy

1x04 Annicurser-Me

Jake and Annie's first-date anniversary being ruined after getting locked in the basement was interesting as the found out they wasn't cursed it was just their idiotic friends

1x05 Thank Me

Annie wanting to host the Thanksgiving dinner this time instead of Jake's mother, who's always hosted in the past was understandable and Gil discovering he has a skill for fine-cheese tasting was surprising

1x06 Bruges Me

Annie helping Gil get ready for his special musical production was understandable after driving her friends out while singing and so much for Jake attempting to get to know Annie's fathers better by upsetting them by suggesting they get a motorbike but at leased he fixed the rift

1x07 Win Me

Annie and her newly engaged dads battling it out over whose wedding will win out as cousin “Scooby” can only attend one of their weddings was interesting as Jake suggested a double wedding

1x08 Stand By Me

Jake joining the girl after being told Gil is becoming too reliant on him was amusing

1x09 Test Me

The gang trying remember the doctors first name at the baby shower was crazy but what Annie said in the babies room was unfortunate as they had a nanny cam and Jake being a little on edge about his impending appointment at the fertility clinic was predictable but going the wrong place was priceless

1x10 Spoil Me

Taking a polygraph test to determine the real culprit after discovering that someone appears to have watched the season finale of their favourite program “The Moors,” already was over the top but the fact they both watched it elsewhere was amusing

1x11 Friend Me

Annie trying to reunite Jake with his estranged friends was nice as they didn't like her but how she won the over was amusing

1x12 F Me

Who would of thought Jake putting an "F" on the art sign would be investigated as a hate-crime but trying to pass the blame was understandable

1x13 Change Me

You had to feel sorry for Kay secretly being enlisted by both of them to help modify each others behaviour and both Gil and Dennah becoming smitten with the fire-fighter was amusing

1x14 Dead Me

Brianna taking out her frustration by wiping out Jake's identity and so called life was mean and with his firm thinking he's dead he has also lost his job but Gil jumping on the job opportunity was amusing and going to his own wake was just crazy

Thread