Thread
Printable Version

Rosemary's Baby (NBC Mini-series) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Rosemary's Baby (NBC Mini-series) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Premires 11 May 2014

Modern 4 hour mini-series adaptation of the classic novel by Ira Levin focusing on young Rosemary Woodhouse's suspicions that her neighbors may belong to a Satanic cult who are hell bent on getting one thing: the baby she is carrying.

Series site

NBC Trailer

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Honestly, why?  I rented the original movie once and although, it's hailed to a classic I was not impressed.

The tone in Hollywood today is so sad. No original thought anymore

Reply 3#3 Milks26's post

I have no idea but they always do a mini-series every summer

You seem to be on more frequently recently this week .nice to see you havn't forgotten about this place

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Yeah, I've been fairly absent of late....but, the old me is back. LOL

Have you watched 'The Assests' from ABC (it came out Jan or Feb), true story of a CIA agent who went rogue? Now, that looked interesting. It was supposed to be an 8 part mini series but ABC cancelled it after 2 episodes. Which I thought was really stupid....I mean its 8 episodes, not a complete series. They are supposed to release the 6 remaining ones so I'm trying to wait til that happens before I watch it. But, that may never happen.

Reply 5#5 Milks26's post

Yes i watched it and i agree with you they could at least air remaining episode, look at another show that cancelled was those who kill but they decided finish airing all the episodes on another affiliate channel

Here the discussion topic for The Assets

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Yeah, I want watch  those who kill as well, but, I'm waiting til all the episodes air.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-18-2014 09:43 ]

Part 1

Rosemary losing the baby first time was sad and it took her 3 months to recover but when things become too good to be true there's always a catch but becoming pregnant the second time around with another man who look like devil was predictable hence the name .

Part 2

This was by far strangest part of the mini series because of the ending but finding out they were witches and finding her baby at the end was nice but i can understand why she choose to keep it consider what she went through

1x01 Night One

I know it was only a passing glance in the corridor when Rosemary lost her baby I knew we would see the man in the corridor again but as a vision in France wasn't what I expected as I didn't think Rosemary even noticed him and returning Margaux purse was nice but there is something off about them especially after Roman got shot

1x02 Night Two

Rosemary turning to Commissioner Fontaine when she realizes that Roman was much more than he appears was unfortunate but the way she went about it did make herself look crazy and the things she said would of been hard to believe

Thread