36 12
Thread
Printable Version

Power Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Best Laid Plans

What a great season finale with Ghost almost getting killed and i think Tommy is going mad that his girlfriend got shot because of ghost . I really enjoyed this show i really hoping for a second season . Tommy almost got caught my Angie and now that he knows Ghost girlfriend is DA it's going make things more complicated.

Power | Season 2 Official Trailer

2x01 Consequences

After that failed attempt on Ghost's life i am not surprised he was more cautious but finding out Angela was federal agent was about time i mean seriously and it look like he's going use her as spy

2x02 No Friends on the Street

Keeping his eye on Angela was the right move but figure a way into her apartment was great but Simon trying to take over his club isn't going end well since he had no idea he's a drug lord but if that wasn't enough old rival comes in trying to get him trust him . Things are really getting complicated don't know where this will go.

2x03 Like We're Any Other Couple

Angelia thinking Tommy ghost was interesting but telling him her suspicion is going make her case more difficult but getaway was nice for him but shame he was too late to kill her.

2x04 You're the Only Person I Can Trust

Ghost coming back and having deal with mess Tommy made was sad but figure out kane was behind it was great but the problem tommy trust him and this is going to get very messy if he finds out he told his girl to take a hike but with cops having her this is become quite tangled mess

2x05 Who You Are and Who You Want to Be

What a way for Angelia to find out she was dating Ghost

2x06 Why Her?

His wife order him to sleep with her because she was DA was amusing .

3x01 Call Me James

He finally did best effort to get out drug business but you knew he would get dragged back in Lobus being alive .

3x02-3x08

With my busy life i really don't time comment on everything i watch normally i would wasit for whole season to be over to review it . So far this season a lot things have happend and i have say surprises in these episode just don't stop like what happened to Holly,  man that was rough and than Ghost getting played by his own security guard who saved him than turn it on him forcing him back into drug business. .

Power, Season 3, Episode 9

Evening, I have noticed that Episode 09 entitled I Call the Shots' content is the same as Episode 08 entitled Trust Me. Why, surely this is a mistake!   I've gone twice with excitement to watch I Call the Shots only to ended up warching Trust Me content.   I would like to reimbursed the 2 credits and can you please correct the content,  it's wrong

Reply 35#35 presario511's post

According to tvmaze I Call the Shots Episode 3x09 airs Sep 18, 2016

36 12
Thread