34 12
Thread
Printable Version

Rush Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x03 Learning to Fly

The masseur wanting to know where to stick her tongue was amusing and Will attempting to reach out to his estranged father seemed a waste of time as he didn't want his daughter to know who he is

1x04 We Are Family

Rush's lunch with his stepmother, Corrine was interesting and leading to an unexpected outcome was surprising but the fact she made the first move after having a drink there must be problems at home

1x05 Where Is My Mind?

It's a good job Rush was having a nightmare as if Corrine had told his father they slept together it would of been a lot worse

1x06 You Spin Me Round

Rush bumping into his ex while attending a medical conference with Alex was amusing and her new boyfriend being a doctor was interesting especially after saving his life when he jumped in the pool and what a stroke of luck he rang Alex before he made a mistake cheating on his wife

1x07 Because I Got High

Alex getting a glimpse of Rush's lifestyle was nice but saving the girls life was impressive and Rush going to work after taking that powerful hallucinogen was stupid

1x08 Get Lucky

Rush complaining after getting lucky with Sarah was amusing as she only did what most men would do and Eve spending some time with Manny at the gun range was interesting but I bet Alex regrets talking Rush into letting him come with him

1x09 Dirty Work

Rush did a great job saving the baby and what a turn around for the mother and Alex attempting to contain the fallout with his wife was costly but the favour for his father was strange as the mistress was left hanging out the windscreen after the crash and what a great cliffhanger with Eve pulling the gun on her ex

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

I have to say he thought it was going easy but he learnt the hard way consequence of Rush's job.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yeah and ignore his father call few times before answering was amusing but he made a lot of money from the situation . Eve really had no choice he tried to attack her it's self defence in my book.

1x10 Bitter Sweet Symphony

Rush being the one to help Eve's ex after she shot him was unfortunate as I was hoping he was dead and him hanging on to the gun as leverage was diabolical as he deserved to be shot for the attempted rape but letting him die after being shot himself was great and Rush getting Corrine pregnant has ruined his chances with Sarah

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

I can't wait to see if this gets renewed

34 12
Thread