38 12
Thread
Printable Version

Black Box Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yes but i think finding solution to his problem was fantastic

1x08 Free Will

A word of warning when watching this episode it's extremely emotionally and shocking and i am glad they showed no always will they be a happy ending and this really showed how bad a brain tumour can make a person into a killer.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Catherine did a good job of covering that she wasn't home and her phone was off while Will was trying to get hold of her and what a shame the brain tumour wasn't found earlier as it cost the lives of four people but asking to ring his mother was sad as he had no idea he killed her

1x09 Sing Like Me

The sudden interest in music after being struck by lightning was unbelievable and the street musician suffering from tremors was sad as he wasn't interested in surgery because his wife died on the table but Catherine turning to her father for help was surprising

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

This was lighter episode since previous one was really dark and emotional but it sad janitor not be able to get the song out his head having vision on songs so glad he finally manage to get some peace without anything bad happening to him

I Shall Be Released

Well done in helping him fire that women that was nice of her to make her look bad .

1x10 I Shall Be Released

Esme understanding Spanish was great as was able to find out the truth about Delilah while she was helping Will but swapping the wine was a great way to make her look bad and give Will a reason to fire her

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

I felt bad Will when black dumped him

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Their relationship has been strained from the start and to be honest I don't think they are well suited

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

True but she shouldn't of told him about Esme if she was going break up with him now he has something that could blew back in her face if Will tell her.

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I was thinking the same thing now he's angry and has a reason to get revenge

1x11 Emotion

I thought the doorman was lucky to that Catherine and Ian was there to see him collapse which turned out to be a buried aneurysm but complications during surgery was sad but at leased it was repairable, Catherine having to give that difficult diagnosis to a young mother was tragic as her refusing to have him inoculated is the reason for his terminal illness

1x12 The Fear

Dr. Hartramph's urging Catherine to be admitted into a hospital was understandable with her experiencing hallucinations but with nobody knowing at work it was obvious she would object until Dr. Mahmoud figured it out and her driving is a recipe for disaster

1x13 Consequences

Catherine getting arrested was a blessing as if she had got back behind the wheel it could of been a lot worse but Esme's father needing a transplant to survive could of ruined everything for them and Esme going to Will for comfort was surprising, Dr. Owen firing Catherine was an interesting way to end as it doesn't matter if this gets cancelled

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

She really went out of control and i was really worried seeing her in that condition because she is a great doctor and it would shame if she died

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

True it doesn't really matter but she could get a job anywhere in any case

Reply 36#36 bala's post

She would be lucky to get a job anywhere until she gets her illness under control

Finally got around to watching this. Decent show. Too bad it got cancelled. But, like all medical shows the Doctors are always saviors, no one dies etc etc. Plus the typical Hollywood love triangle crap....

I wished they'd revealed which of the residents got the cube. But, I think it would've been Ali & Leo

38 12
Thread