Thread
Printable Version

Payment not succeeded message

I too am having difficulty purchasing F$ and have received an error message.  I have never experienced this issue in the past.  Is there another way to pay for my F$?  Please advise.

Thank you,
pjabilene1

Hello,
Thank you for your response.  Yes, I have read the posts you referenced in your post.  There is no order number as the transaction was not accepted.  For some reason the payment is not processing.  I have tried my debit and credit card and nothing will work.  The card I am using has available funds and is valid.  I have been using this card to purchase F$ on this site for the past six years.  I have contacted my credit card companies and they show no record of any attempted or denied purchases today.  They also advised me that there weren't any approved transactions either.  Would you please research my payment issue?  I would really like to start watching my favorite shows again.

Thank you,
pjabilene1

Reply 3#3 pjabilene1's post

So which option, in the second thread that Jim posted, did you use?

Reply 3#3 pjabilene1's post

http://friendvista.com/userpaypallist.php

Please click the above link and confirm if you have an order number.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Payment not processed

Hello,
I went on the Amazon site and purchased my F$.  Please let me know if there is anything else I need to do to receive my F$.

Thank you for your assistance.

Reply 6#6 pjabilene1's post

Quote:
Originally posted by pjabilene1 at 4-10-2014 15:33  
Hello,
I went on the Amazon site and purchased my F$.  Please let me know if there is anything else I need to do to receive my F$.

Thank you for your assistance.
As long as you followed the instructions provided in the Special Offer, as regards Amazon gift cards, you should be fine.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread