Thread
Printable Version

Icon to play show not appearing

Icon to play show not appearing

Hi About 50% of the time when I a login into VIPTV I click on the show I want to watch, then the season - but only the picture and description of the show are displayed on screen. The names of the episoides, the American flag and the EU icon do NOT show up. The browers says it is loading, but it never loads. Any tips? It seems to be happening more and more. Im using a Mac and have tried in both Safari and Mozilla. It is not my internet connection, as it works on my Ipad. Thanks Samara

Reply 1#1 sblackburne's post

It could be cookies or plug ins added to your browsers slowing it down the easiest way to test is try a new browser without any add-ons

Your iPad is connecting to a different server, so the fact that it works doesn't mean the issue is not on your end. You might want to check out Flash Player Trouble Shooting / Helpful Tips Thread and see if any of the suggestions might helpful.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I don't have a MAC, so can't suggest any other trouble-shooting suggestions, but please post if you have figured out what the issue is. If you haven't, I know one of our moderators also uses a MAC, and she might have something more helpful to suggest. BTW, make sure you are on the correct site - viptv.net - NOT the mobile site. Apparently, some members who use the mobile site wind up getting redirected there even when not using their mobile device.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Im having the exact same problem, i was experiencing the issue only sporadically, now i am having the issue everyday I have tried different browsers and also changed the channel of my router as i thought it may be an issue with the internet connection, however nothing has solved the problem. I am only having this issue on viptv.net... not tvfull.com. I have never purchased point for this site, and dont want to have to lose my points here. Could someone please let me know anything has been changed on your end? Thanks. Belinda

Hi all, I'm the moderator Barb mentions above. I have a Macbook. I only use Google Chrome with VIPtv as I found I had issues with both Safari and Firefox. Have you both used Chrome? In saying that I have noticed it takes the page a while to load but it does eventually load. As a side point, have you both done the free upgrade yet? If so, you may need to upgrade flash. As a stop gap you can actually watch the mobile site on your Mac. Just put the m in front of viptv.net so m.viptv.net. It uses HTML-5 which doesn't rely on plugins like Flash etc. I often use it anyway as flash uses so much resource my fan comes on really loudly when using the desktop vip site.

Thread