35 12
Thread
Printable Version

Janet King (ABC1) General Discussion (Spoilers)

1x06 Overtime

Trying to get a warrant to see the birthmark on his penis was interesting but the way he looked at her in court I'm not surprise she had cold feet about testifying and that sounded like a threat from the judge

1x07 An Achilles Heel

With the judge being found dead it's a good job Janet had police protection as she would of been the number one suspect and Owen refusing to see the girl at nine does make himself look like he's a mole but they should of had him followed to his important meeting

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well telling Tracy was smart because she found out who he was meeting with and knowing he was behind lesbian story was sad

The Greatest Good

Wow so much information happened in this episode i don't know ruin all revelations that happened in this episode but just when you think it was all over Janet figures out who was really behind the car bomb. I guess Janet didn't give Jack any options .  That 10 million pay off for Tony to keep his mouth shut was a good offer but asking 20 million was priceless .

1x08 The Greatest Good

Tatum's childhood recollections of her father did make it look like his arrest was a mistake but Jack killing himself rather than kill Janet was surprising after the car bomb

2x01 The Invisible Wound

Janet heading up the Royal Commission into gun crime is a great honour but why wait until the death told reached 19 and I thought that woman running would also get shot, the guy issuing the summons shouldn't of done it at night while she was alone and that ending was a surprise

2x02 Here And Now

The suspect taking the money to Richard was surprising as they thought she was meeting the killer and the results from ballistics on the gun was surprising

2x03 In Plain Sight

Janet was going to put all her efforts in to finding the shooter with the gun also killing Ashleigh

2x04 The Smoking Gun

If Todd stealing Major Simon Hamilton identity wasn't bad enough but buying a Ferrari in his name could of drove Simon to kill him and Janet's embryo case taking a set back was surprising, Richard being in the wrong place for his date could of blown the case and that was some gun haul in that container

2x05 Apprehended Violence

Making all those guns safe before putting them back in the container as a sting operation was going to take time and them being in no hurry to collect the container after being cleared at customs was frustrating but what a cliffhanger

2x06 The Thaw

Janet the Ice Queen being accused of perverting the coarse of justice had merit after hearing about those text's and who was responsible for the investigation was diabolical all because she lost the case over the frozen embryo

2x07 The Heart of It

Ironic his wife fired the 3D gun that injured herself because he was having a gay relationship but unfortunate she got the wrong man and Janet sleeping with her protection was surprising as I thought she would hook up with the coffee girl

2x08 The Long Goodbye

What a stroke of look they had CCTV inside the fridge container with the guns but needing her job back at the Royal Commission before any arrests made things more challenging and who would of thought the guy who gave Janet the job was involved but the biggest surprise was the coffee girl was Ash's killer and tried to kill her kids

35 12
Thread