Thread
Printable Version

Payment Gateway Not working

Payment Gateway Not working

Hello, I was just trying to pay directly via ptsexchange.net throughout the link offered through friend vista BuyF$ link and it does not work. It will take me upto checkout and then after a prolonged time period displays "cannot display page". Please fix it. Anyway, so instead of banging my head over this, I used the amazon gift card option and sent you the gift card. Please credit my account appropriately with the 50% thing. Thanks

Reply 1#1 masalaman's post

There have been issues with the credit card gateway, so the amazon offer is a more reliable option right now. Please make sure you followed the instructions provided so that your account will be credited in a timely fashion.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I am very unhappy I have used your service for many years quite easily however now I have run out of points and have attempted multiple times to buy more with no success. I am reluctant to try the amazon method after reading alot of negative feedback about this. You really need to fix the payment gateway ASAP or reinstate paypal or you will lose alot of custom. Please advise.

Reply 3#3 tartxcore11's post

I thought paypal was still available but it has to be done manually by admin and I think you will find the negative comment are a lot to do with the wrong information being sent to admin such as real name instead of user name

Reply 3#3 tartxcore11's post

Codebreaker is correct. The issues members have had with the Paypal option are, in most cases, caused by people not following the instructions provided by Admin.

Okay please could you provide me with the details of how to pay via paypal then please as I would very much like to purchase some more credits? thanks

Reply 6#6 tartxcore11's post

Post #1 here provides the information and instructions on how to use Paypal to purchase credits.

Thread