47 123
Thread
Printable Version

Looking Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x09 Looking for Sanctuary

Doris having trouble getting the money for Dom's business was unfortunate but his reaction was out of order as she was doing him a favour and I had a feeling Kevin brought the apartment for the both of them but Megan giving Patrick a hard time over Kevin was understandable after the early stages of their relationship

2x10 Looking for Home

Looks like the other residence in Kevin's apartment have on over keen interest in their place but getting into a disagreement on their first night was a bad start

Looking Is Canceled

HBO has canceled Looking, the low-rated comedy about the lives and loves of a group of gay friends in San Francisco, but will wrap up the series with a special.
"After two years of following Patrick and his tight-knit group of friends as they explored San Francisco in search of love and lasting relationships, HBO will present the final chapter of their journey as a special," the network said in a statement Wednesday. "We look forward to sharing this adventure with the shows loyal fans."
The show, starring Jonathan Groff, Patrick Alvarez and Murray Bartlett, aired its second-season finale Sunday, averaging 298,000 same-day viewers, less than half the audience of its Girls lead-in. No word on the timing of its special

courtesy http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2015/03/25/hbo-looking-canceled/70427986/

Looking: The Movie (2016)

I know it's been almost 18 months since the series ended but it would of been nice if the movie carried on from the series or at leased had a recap, the guys making fun of Patrick's hair when her returned was the only link to the last episode when he had it shaved off and Kevin still saying he loves him was surprising considering he said they cant be friends

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

HA! So, the movie is finally done. Thanks for the trailer - would not have known otherwise.

Now, I just have to track the movie down somewhere. I hope Patrick wins in the end - but, the trailer doesn't look like its leaning he's way.

47 123
Thread