Thread
Printable Version

How Do I Change My Password ? and ?

How Do I Change My Password ? and ?

Hi i have been having some problems with mt account...
1. shows showing up in my viewing list that i have not watched totaling over 30points
2.when im on this website i keep getting this weird pop ups (only happens on this website)

so i really need to change my password and see if this make any difference plz

Reply 1#1 ElleStar's post

Reply 1#1 ElleStar's post

You should be set with the link codebreaker supplied.  If you have any problems please feel free to post again.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Help

I managed to change my password thanks for the help
But when i look in my viewing history there is still shows that i havnt watched ive lost over 30points so far help!!

Reply 4#4 ElleStar's post

You need to send a PM to lbjedward, our Administrator.  Keeping your password safe is your responsibility.  If those charges are the same ones you had prior to changing your password, and you think someone you know used your account, there isn't much we can do about that.  As I said, the only thing I can suggest is to PM LBJ.  Whether he can do anything about the charges, I don't know.

Ive Changed my Password and still shows i have not watch still appear in my viewing history but i will mgs that person thanks

Reply 6#6 ElleStar's post

If you mean the shows that were showing prior to changing your password are still showing, that is because someone must have watched those shows from your account.  Hopefully LBJ will help sort things out for you.

i'm changing all my passwords today for obvious security reasons. I tried following the link above. However, when I try to change my password, I get the following error message "Your email is illegal, please return."
I don't know what this means. Can you please help?

Reply 8#8 myluckyrabbitfo's post

As far as I know, the site has not been affected by the Heartbleed bug.  That being said, I understand your desire to maintain vigilance with regard to your online security.  Are you sure you are using the email that you signed up with?  If so, and you are still getting that message, please email our Admin at lbjedward@gmail.com, as well as sending a PM to him in the forum.  He is more likely to see the email first, and because of the issues with regards to password safety I'm sure he'll respond as soon as he can.  Sorry I can't help more, but please keep us apprised as to how it goes.

Thread