29 12
Thread
Printable Version

Full Circle (2013) (DIRECTV) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-13-2013 21:53  
I'm not surprise Chan'dra was pissed at the waiter after first being ignored and then walking away before they had chance to respond to his question, finding out Jace actually went to Chan'dra's broth ...
i couldn't believe she was slow to figure it out because i figured it out as soon as he said he spend time with the brother it clicked he was his boyfriend but getting accused to being one of guy who beated her brother up was uncalled for. I understand her hostile attitude with Jace but i didn't understand her hostile towards him.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-13-2013 22:27  
Cliff's fathers response to being asked if his marriage is OK was was surprising as he protested too much and the text mistake was unfortunate but at leased he kept quiet about it
This was a odd family situation and i admire his restraint after that message he got

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-13-2013 22:45  
So much for their romantic anniversary dinner with the banter with the flirtatious pianist but playing their wedding song was amusing and looking in his phone for the girls name was a surprise as it l ...
I liked the fact she realised that there something wrong and unlike previous characters i like how calm she was when questioning him but you can understand his frustration with Pianist but i am not sure if he knew he was gay or not ?. It did look like he did but what happen episode 10 makes this unclear because you would thought he would made him tell her he was gay?.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-13-2013 23:03  
Trisha wondering what the kids whispered in Robbie's ear was understandable but why she was out for a meal with her student did seem a little inappropriate and him probing into her personal life over  ...
This was a very strange episode the guy gives me creeps and no wonder she felt uncomfortable around him

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

This could be reason why Robbie is so messed up but speaking in french so no one could understand what they were saying to each other was rather amusing .

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

If you are going to end the season with a bang this would be a crazy way to go,  it's so sad so many people died but Tim's choice was surprise and now he has to live with that must be awful. .

Full Circle Season 2 Teaser
Full Circle Season 2 Teaser: On the Set

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-11-2015 14:49 ]

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

i thought this was one-off series

29 12
Thread