Thread
Printable Version

Truckers (BBC One) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Truckers (BBC One) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Truckers Premiered on BBC One on October 10, 2013

Truckers is a drama series broadcast on BBC One. The series starts with Malachi attempting to come to terms with the fact that his marriage has ended. Things get even worse for him as he interrupts his ex-wife having a culinary-themed affair with her new fiancé. He ends up coming to terms with the break up in his own inimitable way with help from his son. Attempting to create a new life isn’t easy though after his new boss revolutionises the working day with a new advanced telemetrics system and new rosters designed to improve productivity at the truckers firm where he works.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Truckers Here

1x01 Episode 1

Malachi walking in on his ex-wife having a culinary-themed affair with her new fiancé was amusing but his new look was priceless and looked ridiculous and Susie was to good to be true as she was a call girl, having a melt down after chasing the ex's new boyfriend was disturbing

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-26-2013 11:32 ]

1x02 Episode 2

Martin fainting just as he was about to abseil down a building was a surprise as it was his idea and I cant believe he hesitated with his girlfriend in that position offering access all areas and Martin attempting to establish himself as the boss following Tone’s death is made harder when he finds out how much debt the firm is in but having a second family was a shock and burning his fathers truck without having insurance was drastic

1x03 Episode 3

Steven's sexual adventure was amusing as he was dressed as a fireman but her wanting to jump from the dressing table onto his manhood I thought was going to end in disaster but his ex-wife Danielle lying about where she was living was wrong but him taking the kids backfired as he now has to look after them the whole weekend while he is supposed to be working and what a wake up call having the truck stolen with the children inside

1x04 Episode 4

Steven thinking Wendy was a lesbian was amusing but the fact she didn't take offence and still slept with him was surprising, so much for a proper date to the cinema as they struggle to have a conversation and romantically she's hard work

1x05 Episode 5

Glen proposing to Caroline was sudden and after what happened with Wendy I'm wasn't surprised but what a moron to tell her as it was a drunk one night stand and I cant believe they all got into a fight, thinking he was going to commit suicide was understandable and Martin with his trouser unzip after being with Michelle was amusing

Thread