Thread
Printable Version

Wild Card (USA) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Wild Card (USA) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Wild Card Premiered on USA in 2011

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas... but only if you have a good lawyer. In this witty procedural about people behaving badly, two very different lawyers handle the type of problems that happen after the sun goes down and need to be solved before the sun the comes up.

Source

Discuss Anything About Wild Card Here

Another show that didn't get past the pilot just like Over/Under

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

She a good actress which is a shame

Reply 3#3 bala's post

As it's only just released as a movie event two years later I would say not and there's not much information available

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

You can't blame the actress she has had many roles on tv series.

S01EP1

Well i have say this was not bad i admit the start was boring but as soon as he met  Eliza and his wild adventure started i was liking the episode i can see the direction this show was going to take. This was a much better than over/under movie.

I bet when Will was asked to meet her at fountain he probably thought he got lucky but finding out she's a law student and trying to trick him into staying actually work but you got to admit she was rather convincing. I can't believe that teenager jump from that height as a dare he was damn lucky he didn't die.

I enjoy this for what it was and so glad they didn't leave it as a cliffhanger

1x01 Pilot

I cant believe he jumped from that high into the pool and survived and Will at the poker table after following Eliza was amusing but going on an adventure with her was interesting, who would of thought his adventure would end up in court defending the jumper and the teenage runaway was priceless

Thread