35 12
Thread
Printable Version

Ravenswood Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x06 The Devil Has a Face

I'm not surprised Remy screamed after seeing an eye in her cup but following her dreams was a good idea but keeping her safe was risky and Miranda setting of the ghost trap was amusing

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well i liked the fact they improved intro to this show explain what has happened i really wish pretty little liars could do a similar intro to explain what's going on so new viewers could understand .

Well Miranda trying set a trap and getting caught was amusing and giving Caleb a hard time over Hannah was understandable consider she would think he cheating on her with her

1x07 Home is Where the Heart Is

Caleb dad coming to Ravenswood was going create problem trying get into a fight with him when he found he wasn't leaving was understandable but in the end he made up but Crow flying into window was certainly a warning sign.

Miranda meet who that ghost was interesting revelation who would thought it was old women mother when she thought it was her daughter

1x07 Home is Where the Heart Is - Seriously Check the Floorboards

Luke should of known loosing his temper trying to help his mother would get himself arrested and Miranda pissing off the other ghost was interesting as she discovered who she was and Remy's sleepwalking id getting dangerous

1x08 I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead

Looks like Remy going to the sleep clinic was the least safe place for her to be but Miranda saving her life was awesome

1x09 Along Came a Spider

Miranda getting revenge on the mean girls in school was amusin but Caleb should make it look like he's using a mobile phone when talking to her in public and Miranda being scared of spiders was priceless

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Well you kind of knew something bad was going to happen to her while she was in the hospital

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Consider she was a ghost it was amusing

Reply 30#30 bala's post

It's so easy to forget that not everyone can see Miranda

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Yes but she certainly becomes useful

1x10 My Haunted Heart

Hanna going to Ravenswood and demanding to speak to Miranda about stealing Caleb away from her was interesting as it was obvious she wouldn't believe the truth, the way Luke and Olivia finally learnt what really happened to their father was surprising as Dillon was the killer but making a drastic move on Remy was bound to bring the others and if Miranda can feel Caleb is she back or his he dead

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

I would of love them to have conversation she could appeared to her when she was alone but she choose not to

ABC Family Cancels Ravenswood

35 12
Thread