30 12
Thread
Printable Version

Hollywood Game Night (NBC) General Discussion (Spoilers)

2x11 - 50 Charades of Grey

Letter Have It was an amusing new game but the Monopoly questions would of thrown me as the US version must be different to the UK and Matt wining the money was great

2x12 He Said, She Said

Sarah Chalke playing opposite Donald Faison was a pleasant surprise as Donald was on just two episodes ago and swapping the contestant's over to stop them being in a one sex team was different and I would of preferred all guys against al girls, the girls helping the guy get to the finale was great but shame he didn't win the big money

2x13 The Pittsburgh Steal-ers!

Michael Weatherly being on again was a surprise but behaving drunk was disappointing and I think it's Gillian Jacobs first appearance but Gillian helping Amanda win was great but it was close

2x14 Hot in Hollywood

Three of the Hot In Cleveland cast all together was a nice surprise but not being able to get their contestant to the final was unfortunate and the Mono Tunes was amusing as it's hard to believe they were the lyrics from songs

2x15 Off With the Top of Your Head

Bradley Whitford and Malin Akerman was a nice surprise as they are husband and wife in Trophy Wife and the two teams being tied at the end was a first but Malin only helping her contestant get 5 questions right was unfortunate

2x16 Game Night Behind Bars

Good title as it had some of the cast from Orange is the New Black

2x17 Don’t Be Gunn Shy

It would of been great if Poppy Montgomery memory was as good as her latest character and Leslie Bibb having her first appearance was nice, Natalie deserved to win as she answered most of the questions and Leslie helping her win the money was awesome

2x18 What’s Cooking on Game Night

The episode title made sense with Martha Stewart being one of the guests

2x19 A Hollywood Scandal

I expected more than just Scott Foley from Scandal as it's in the title and Scott was so close to helping Amy win the big money

2x20 Lynch … Jane Lynch

Jenna Elfman sounded like she knew which order the Bond girls should be in but only getting two right at first was surprising and Michael Ealy one word clues were awesome

30 12
Thread