Thread
Printable Version

Can't play videos on my iPad

Can't play videos on my iPad

I have sent a MSG to "support". Of course no answer. I also have a lost password on another account. So far it looks to me like these guys just take your money and disappear.  [ Last edited by Iydgiydgi3 at 7-26-2013 22:03 ]

Reply 1#1 Iydgiydgi3's post

If they were just take your money and disappearing they wouldn't of been around for six years and as they are constantly adding new shows I think they are her to stay and for your lost password you should send a PM to lbjedward who can reset it

Reply 1#1 Iydgiydgi3's post

Quote:
Originally posted by Iydgiydgi3 at 7-26-2013 17:02
I have sent a MSG to "support". Of course no answer. I also have a lost password on another account. So far it looks to me like these guys just take your money and disappear. 
[ Last edited by I ...

Firstly, codebreaker is correct. The site has been running for over 6 years, and improvements are constantly being made. I see you are new to the site, so can understand your frustration, but I assure you the site is legitimate. Regarding your issue with shows not working on your iPad (since that is what you titled the thread), are you accessing via the mobile site: http://m.mviptv.net? I do not have an iPad, but I know that at least one of our moderators uses hers for the site.

If you could be more specific as to what happens when you try to play an episode, it would help us assist you more effectively. BTW, the "Live Support" that you access directly is in a different time zone, so there isn't someone on duty 24/7. Your best bet for assistance is the forum. While we moderators are just volunteers, we do our best to assist members as soon as possible.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

p.s.

Just remembered you mentioned a lost password. For that, first you should attempt the method described here, which will direct you here. If that doesn't work you can send a PM to lbjedward, and he can help sort that out.

it happend the same on mya iPad, it say that i dont have points and i have to enter via friend vista but the shows don't run on mi device.

Reply 5#5 anaglo30's post

If it's saying you don't have points you will need to buy some or try the free shows first to make sure it works on your device and are you using the mobile site

http://m.viptv.net/

Reply 5#5 anaglo30's post

Also, since this is a very short thread, you might actually want to read the posts preceding yours, as there are links to all relevant information in them.

Thread