30 12
Thread
Printable Version

Dracula Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x06 Of Monsters and Men

Alexander flirting with Mina was amusing but having the the wrong effect was a surprise as it pushed her and Harker to consummate their love and hosting the board meeting outdoors in the sunlight made things awkward

1x07 Servant to Two Masters

They did a good job in discrediting Grayson's technology but the cop paying with his life was karma considering he poisoned the milk and no surprise Harker has joined the capitalists

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

I think I would be fine if this got canceled today.  I think I'm giving up on this one.  I tried.  It's just kinda.....Lame.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 24#24 arksongbird80's post

Same here we got some new show coming over next couple of months as well as returning show we going to be busy.

1x08 Come to Die

The other vampire being a woman was an interesting twist but Lady Jane blowing her head off was gruesome and Mina was lucky but loved what Dracula did to her assailants, Jonathan killing Davenport was a surprise

1x09 Four Roses

Harker becoming a member of the group was disturbing and the children were lucky he changed his mind about killing them but Grayson sending in his friend to have an all they could eat buffet at the billiard club was great and making Lucy a beast should be interesting

1x10 Let There Be Light

So much for the children being lucky he changed his mind about killing them when he turned them into vampires but turning the kids on their father was karma and what Jonathan did he should of died in the explosion

30 12
Thread