28 12
Thread
Printable Version

Camp Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Well Kip managed to get what he wanted at the end

Harvest Moon

Well what an episode a pregnancy scare and prank war in one episode Kip tried to be better man eventually he had say it but than telling her he loves her regardless of whether she pregnant or not was sweet

1x08 Harvest Moon

Greg saying are you sure it's mine when Marina was facing a pregnancy scare was insensitive as if he didn't want that possibility he should of used a condom but Kip offering to drive the car was amusing as he didn't have a licence but the drug store robbery was over the top and Jack starting the prank war after the golf balls in the lake incidence was priceless

1x09 CIT Overnight

Putting the banana in the bullies quad bike exhaust was great but them coming back for revenge was a little predictable and Robbie's encounters with the two French backpackers was surprising, I don't blame Sarah for pouring water on the girls head

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well it was a good prank but seriously they outnumbered them 8 to 3 they could prevent that but allowing them trash their outing did seem wrong.

1x10 Last Days of Summer

What a surprise for Marina learning about her mother being jail and the way her aunt spoke to her I'm not surprised she wants to run away, Sarah was lucky he wasn't mad at her at the swimming contest but at leased she won and Buzz beating the bully was priceless

28 12
Thread