Thread
Printable Version

Not buffering

Not buffering

Hi - I have been trying to get the most current episodes of "Graceland" and "Frankie" to stream for the last 24 hours. With the European Flag it says "no stream found" and the American stream is too slow and stops every 10 seconds. I can watch other shows so its not my computer. Can you fix it please - I love this shows!! Thanks

Reply 1#1 coastalrider65's post

The US server is streaming fine at the moment, but we have been having issues with slow streaming and buffering. It's really the time of day that causes the issue, since the problem the peak hours in GMT (19:00-24:00) are the busiest. Admin is aware of the issue and more servers will be added soon. In the meantime, please feel free to request reimbursement for lost points due to not being able to watch your shows in the allotted time. To request reimbursement, please send a PM to lbjedward.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I am having the same problem on my laptop. Whatever show i am trying to watch stops and keeps buffering every few seconds... But it does not do that on my Kindle. [ Last edited by sabpayne at 7-1-2013 17:03 ]

Reply 3#3 sabpayne's post

The issue is being worked on. Please see here for an explanation.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread