33 12
Thread
Printable Version

Lauren (WIGS Web Series)

2x07 Episode 7

Paul conducting his first interview with Lauren was interesting and the fact she comes from five generations of soldiers make the way she is treated more sickening and all the symptoms was amusing

2x08

The look on her face when she asked whether he was going interview the men and he response he could tell her was sad. It does look like he trying to calm her into forgetting the situation by distract her.

2X09

Well saying Lauren has personality disorder and his concerned she might no more harm if she was left in army is sad .

2x08 Episode 8

Stone trying to get involved in Paul's evaluation was a surprise as she seemed hostile when it was first reported and walking past her attackers brought up some interesting information but looks like he's not going to interview her attackers

2x10

She really doesn't give up even after she released from her army contact was sad.The verbal fight between Stone and Lauren really showed passions between the characters.

2x11

Lauren coming home was interesting and we get some information about her family especially what happen to her dad.

2x12

Well after all that the matter is finally out in public and has to be deal with

2x09 Episode 9

I'm disappointed the rape has gone out the window and move to her mental state as a soldier and more frustrated nothing is happening to the guys

2x10 Episode 10

Lauren being a victim and also loosing her job is diabolical and why don't she have the right to know but I bet she wished she had her gun in the first place as you wouldn't treat a dog like that

2x11 Episode 11

It sound like her father committed suicide because of the army which is a double tragedy

2x12 Episode 12

Stone being warned about one mistake from her or those beneath her was interesting as it didn't include those above her that wanted it buried

Lauren Finale Roundtable on Military Sexual Trauma, Presented by WIGS

What an interesting discussion with Troian and Jon Avnet, co-founder of WIGS, the technical difficulties with Nancy's video link I found amusing but having three member of the sexual defence task force being suspected of sexual assault is ridiculous

Cheap Long Wigs

33 12
Thread