136 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

East Los High (Hulu Web Series)

4x03 Sex With the Ex

Going head to head with the new rivals should be interesting and looks like Jesus will go back to his old ways with nobody giving him a chance but Camila also making a deal with the feds was a surprise

4x04 Eddie's Got a Heart-On

I hope Brandie hasn't set Gina up with that app for sending sexy photos and I'm surprised he gave Jesus a job considering how Camila's mother feels about him

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-17-2016 15:03 ]

4x04 Eddie's Got a Heart-On

Brandi blackmail the other dancer to pretend she's hurt was awful but Gina using the same apps don't these teenager ever learn .

What a way for Eddie to get throw out of the dance school with wrong girl but it look like Eddie having PTSD about his time in detention center .

Why does Ceci always get new boyfriend every season ?

4x05 We Have Obamacare!

What a turnaround with Jesus giving him CPR and saving his life and Brandie beginning her revenge against Gina was predictable

4x06 Wanna Bro Job?

Looks like Jesus has broken Camila's heart and Ceci getting the dance video did look like favouritism

Reply 124#124 codebreaker's post

Jesus friend getting busted put camile in a tough situation and bomb squard winning showdown was predictable. I knew brandie would use those photo but not in that way just like her half sister

4x07 You're Dancing Like a Gringo

Lorena and Hernan's big wedding has come just in time to take their minds off the sexting, heartache and breakups

Reply 125#125 codebreaker's post

They just keep recycling same story line pregnancy and love triangles .

This series used deal with real issues now it seem like typical teen show

4x08 Mexican Wedding

With all the drama in this season I half expected Hernan to suffer another heart attack and what Lorena said when they first meet I found amusing and I guess she will be eating now, brandie being caught out was great but what a shame they spoilt the wedding cake

Reply 127#127 codebreaker's post

The wedding was nice distraction but still drama still there

4x09 I Hope She Was Worth It

Are the police trying to get Camila killed

4x10 Caliente!

The BRO party was bound to get out of control when the Bomb Squad did that sexy dance and brandie having her back made a nice change

4x11 Ride or Die

I didn't understand the purpose of the underground dance battle but the fact the police raided it was amusing and Caleb was lucky the others vouched for him, brandie back to her usual self was disappointing

4x12 You're Free Now

Ceci betraying her team by couching the other team was surprising and so much for Camila going undercover with a crooked cop but what a double cliffhanger to end the season

Reply 131#131 codebreaker's post

We found out that cop is dirty but getting her to a informant against him is going turn bad i can't believe they connect it missing girl in previous season that was a surprise.

Reply 134#134 codebreaker's post

This season has been a bit boring compared to previous season but double cliffhanger is predictable i can't believe this series has 4 seasons it just felt like this was a new show. They are running out of storylines for the cast .

Another year wait for next season

136 1234567
Thread