Thread
Printable Version

Points deduction

Points deduction

Hi There,Has anyone had points deducted even though the episode didn't load and you've had to refresh the browser? This is just happened to me about 3 x and still no episode, and I've lost like 8 points. Online chat is ridic too, no one is there.

Reply 1#1 SamLioness's post

Points are deducted as soon as you click but you have 30 clicks in 24 hours on the same episode before you are charged again and for lost points you have to send a PM to lbjedward with a copy of your affected viewing history

Reply 1#1 SamLioness's post

Hello, and I'm sorry for your trouble. I know how aggravating it can be. Codebreaker is correct, but if you want to make sure you've not been double charged for a particular episode, you can check your Account, then Viewing History on viptv.net. The first time you click should say how many points were deducted, and any subsequent clicks within the parameters should just say Paid. If you are unable to get an episode to play at all, please feel free to report it in the Error Report thread so that someone can check to see if there is an issue with that particular episode. Otherwise, if you are unable to get it play at all, do request reimbursement. Admin is aware that some are having connection issues at certain times of day, so just include a copy of the affected part of your Viewing History in your PM to lbjedward. If you need any other assistance, please check the forum. I can't promise a moderator will be on duty right when you post, but one of us will always respond in a timely manner, plus, we have great members, like codebreaker, who are happy to offer some assistance or steer you in the right direction if they are online when you post.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Okay, thanks for your help. It all seems quite complicated, but I'll figure it out.

Reply 4#4 SamLioness's post

Once you get used to it, I'm sure you'll find it a lot easier. We sometimes forget that not everyone is familiar with using the forum for help with Customer Service, even when they've used the site for some time. You're definitely more likely to get assistance here in the forum. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Hi There, I've checked and I points have been deducted 3 x for Eps 7 of Season 1 of Suits. I had a lot of hassle trying to load this episode but eventually managed it successfully last night. What should I do about getting reimbursed? Thanks, Sam

Reply 6#6 SamLioness's post

For reimbursement, please send a PM to lbjedward with a copy of the affected part of your viewing history.

Thread