37 12
Thread
Printable Version

Reef Doctors (Eleven) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

i can't believe  Freya kissed him after how much she hated him in previous episodes.

1x08 Episode 8

Sam getting caught in her bikini not knowing she was on a video conference call was amusing and finding out they have decided to fund her venom cream would of been nice if Malcolm wasn't involved but getting stung was great and that was one angry pensioner

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

He got what he deserved

Episode 9

When Sam friend come to visit and decide to explore the reef turning into a rescue situation when anchor on their boat became loose i thought it was rather stupid to have both of them diving and leave boat like that. The man with fast heartbeat was tricky case but  Rick forced to stop his heart to reset his heartbeat was risky but it worked.

1x09 Episode 9

The sunburnt patient looked more like a lobster and Rick's bedside manner hasn't improved much over the weeks but the couple of wildlife film-makers getting into difficulty was a little predictable and finding them in the middle of the night was impressive

1x10 Episode 10

Andrew bringing his girlfriend and her daughter while Sam organises a ceremony to scatter her father’s ashes was bound to be tense as you could see from the outset the daughter had a chip on her shoulder but the girlfriend having a phobia of germs didn't help, the dead snake biting Nell was a surprise

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well it was Sam father wish that the whole family should come so they had no choice but it great to see the kids eventually get on with each other

Reply 27#27 bala's post

I would think the whole family being there wouldn't include the new girlfriend and her daughter as they are not family

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yes but are we assuming Sam dad didn't know because they been separated for many years so he must wanted them to meet each other family ?.  

It's not like they recent separated i am assuming he was alive when Sam and him split up.

Episode 11

With the way Rick's friend was driving i am not surprised they ended up off the road but Faya being concerned really showed she really cared for him which is good.

1x11 Episode 11

Scott was such a idiot driving like that and what a drama queen afterwards and looks like Freya has fallen for Rick in a big way

1x12 Episode 12

I'm not surprised Emma was worried about her dad as he's got MS but nice makeshift system to drain the air from her lung and the way Toby has been behaving after finding the bell is making himself look guilty, yummy mummy line was priceless

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Well Toby has a tough decision to make but that women certainly very manipulative trying force him to go with her and leave the island and look like map they found could expose Toby secrets.

1x13 Episode 13

Jack should of told his mother about the marker he found while diving but at leased Toby put the bell back and Jack getting stung in the lab was scary as there is no antidote

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Was this season finale?

Reply 35#35 bala's post

As far as I know yes

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

So glad Jack survived and lot of new story lines appearing such as Jack's dad being in the picture.

37 12
Thread