Thread
Printable Version

Slow loading?

Slow loading?

For some reason all of my shows are loading REALLY slowly or barely at all. Is there a new update I am missing? My comp is up to date on it's updatesThanks!

Reply 1#1 katemac's post

Which server are you using, or have you tried both? Also, it might help if you could list a couple shows that I could check, as I've tried a few random ones and they loaded right away.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I have tried both servers and they are both pretty slow. Game of thrones ( 1st and 2nd season) and Awkward. They all seem to be loading really slowly... is there anything else you can think for me to do? Thanks!

slow loading again...

It seems to come in waves but I am having trouble watching Mistresses and Devious Mades, very very slow loading. My software is up to date and have a strong internet connection, the last month it's been great though!

Reply 4#4 katemac's post

I think the main thing causing slow loading is time of day. I haven't found it slow often, but I usually watch at odd times, which are not peak hours anywhere. It also seems that individual location plays a factor, though I don't know why.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread