33 12
Thread
Printable Version

Love Thy Neighbor (2013) (OWN) General Discussion (Spoilers)

1x16 Love Thy Baby

Sam's web design for pre-school children was disappointing as it had a stripper pole but him being a sex addict I'm not surprised and Hattie finding the abandoned baby in the bathroom was interesting but with the look on their faces that must of been one ugly baby

1x17 Love Thy Patient

Hattie pretending to be more seriously injured after she slipped on the floor was understandable as the fuss they made was over the top but catching her faking it was karma as they didn't believe her when she fell down the stairs

1x18 Love Thy Surprise

Floyd was right to hid in the kitchen when the others surprised her with a birthday party as he warned her she had a gun but Sam pretending to be shot just get a hug from Marianna was predictable

1x19 My First Love

Linda finding out that her high-school sweetheart is now wealthy was sad as she also found out her mother scared him off

1x20 Love Thy Wager

Danny challenging Sam to stay in the apartment for the whole weekend and he will pay him $700 was amusing

1x21 Love Thy Mortality

Sam making changes to his life after the funeral was over the top and you just knew it wouldn't last

1x22 Love Thy Self

Hattie pouring water over Marianna was amusing and I'm not surprised Drew scare her date off

1x23 Love Thy Youth

It was obvious Danny needed to hang out with people his own age but coming back drunk with two girls was amusing

1x24 Love Thy Children

I was hoping the kids being mentored by Danny wasn't responsible for robbing Floyd but wearing new cloths was a little convenient

1x25 Love Thy Courage

The others thinking Danny is being accused of sleeping with another man's wife was amusing as Sam had been using Danny's name

1x26 Love Thy Family

Everyone taking shelter at Hattie's during the storm was bizarre as they all had to go out in the storm to get to Hattie's

1x27 Take Your Pick

Hattie and Drew setting up a profile for Linda on a matchmaking Web site I thought was asking for trouble but having a nice time was a surprise

1x28 The Internet Suitor

Linda still dating the man she met on-line thanks to her mother was interesting as it looks like he's a sponger letting her pay for him

33 12
Thread