99 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Ray Donovan Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 80#80 Milks26's post

This is what happen when you back out a deal from that guy that one way send a message but Bridget being in car was unfortunate her father warned her and now she finds out the hard way. looking preview for the next episode that is messed up

Reply 81#81 bala's post

Lee Drexler backed out, not re Con. But, I guess its easy to kill a black street thug turned Rapper than a white lawyer...plus, Marvin had no idea about the deal. Still surprised they killed the kid though.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 9-1-2014 09:21 ]

Reply 82#82 Milks26's post

It would've been nice if Bridget did right by Marvin.

Somehow I doubt it's over between Claudette & Mikey.

Reply 84#84 Milks26's post

I think she was smart enough to figure out if she did she would somehow get killed so it makes sense but Ray did do what it takes to protect her and it almost look like it's over unless he finds out Bridget was a witness.

Reply 85#85 bala's post

I doubt its over....next week's preview shows Cookie sniffing around their house

Reply 86#86 Milks26's post

Yes i noticed

Volcheck

It was dream lol. asking her boyfriend to kill him was unbelievable because we know Ray will handle it

Reply 88#88 bala's post

Too prove your not gay or deal with sexual abuse you sleep with a woman.

I hope Volchek's crazy decision blocks Cochran's bid for Director.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 9-19-2014 08:52 ]

Reply 90#90 codebreaker's post

I hope Jim doesn't fulfill Abbie's request. I don't care if she does it herself which might happen...but Jim's life & career should not be in jeopardy.

So long Shorty....I liked him, it was good for Mick to have a buddy

Reply 91#91 Milks26's post

What an idiot blow himself up it's good thing Connor was in opposite room

2x12 The Captain

I knew Ray would kill Cookie after he found out Bridget was on the tape but revealing all those secrets after reporter get killed blew everything up .

Reply 94#94 bala's post

The season finale was kinda boring which fits with the show overall.

I'm not surprise that Cookie was killed but, I'm still reeling from Marvin's death. How could his bodyguards search Ray but not the bag...idiots

The whole storyline with the girl and her self guru boyfriend was crap from the beginning.

I was waiting for Cochran to get his due. Volchek killed himself after he felt used and alone and Cochran replaced him with new meat.

3x01 The Kalamazoo

Ray doing a great job for his first new client rescue the guys kid and give back his ransom money

3x06 Swing Vote

We are half way through the season i wonder why the hell i am watching this series because it has stop becoming interesting first season was great but seeing Ray as lapdog to Finese is sad. Abby is having mid life crisis leaving her kids going back to Ireland. .

99 12345
Thread