Thread
Printable Version

f$ seems to have disappeared !

f$ seems to have disappeared !

I bought 20 dollars worth of F$ to exchange for points yesterday evening - and that tranaction has gone through from a paypal notification that was emailed to me. After a lot of hassle it finally exchanged to points on VIPTV last night, which I could see on the screen. Just now, after logging in - the points have all disappeared. Also, the F$ have disappeared (although they are visable on the Friends Vista page). Some help would be great. Thank you.

Reply 1#1 chrisrose1's post

Please send a PM to lbjedward with your confirmation of payment information.

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Thanks for replying Jim. Reply 1#1 chrisrose1's post Codebreaker's advice is correct. Please follow the link he provided.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Can't find my F$

I purchased $30 in F$ through friendvista.com and paid using PayPal. The money came immediately out of my checking acct., but it does not show up on the payment logs in friendvista. How do I get the $30 in F$ applied to my VIP-TV account? Thanks, Mary

Reply 4#4 marydambrosi67's post

Use the link in post #2 to send a PM to the site administrator

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Thanks again. I was in the midst of doing something else when I saw marydambrosi67's post.

Update

As requested have sent an reply to PM etc - but nothing has happened. How can I check that the message got through and that the F$ will reappear? Chrisrose

Reply 7#7 chrisrose1's post

Check in your PM under tracking and if it is still Bold it hasn't been read that is as long as you didn't tick the save option

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

The save option has been removed, so that glitch is no longer an issue.

Still F4 disappeared

Hi, I've had a response from PM (after sending confirmation of order) saying to check account - but account still has nothing in? Have logged in and out several times, checked against Friends Vista - still nothing. Have sent another note directly to PM saying this - but no response.. Chrisrose

Reply 10#10 chrisrose1's post

It can take 12-24 hours to receive a reply due to the time difference.

it continues - lost F$

IT has been over 24 hourse (and the weekend ) - but I've still not heard anything back? Can anybody advise? Thank you

Reply 12#12 chrisrose's post

I will send a PM to Admin on your behalf, directing him to this thread. Hopefully that will expedite things.

Hello, I have replied you in PM, please check. Thanks for your support.
We keep improving services for you.

Reply 1#1 chrisrose1's post

Pardon me for butting in, but that happened to me and I just refreshed the page and it was back.

Thank you

Thank you to all those who helped me sort this out, Chrisrose

Reply 16#16 chrisrose's post

Glad we could be of assistance.

Thread