Thread
Printable Version

Losing credit like mad right now

Losing credit like mad right now

I cant seem to load anything but i keep getting charged every time i try/////////

Reply 1#1 joekerman's post

Payment is deducted automatically when you click on an episode. We have been experiencing some server difficulties over the past week, and are waiting to here from Admin about it. Please feel free to request reimbursement for al lost points by sending a PM to lbjedward. I imagine his inbox is very full at the moment, so please give it a little time. Also, it might be a good idea to check the forum prior to trying any shows right now. You can see if others are able to get a connection, or you are welcome to ask any moderator to try the show first. Someone else getting a connection won't guarantee that you'll be able to, but it does make it more likely. I am very sorry for the inconvenience.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

credits

my credits are disappearing as I try to watch shows but when no stream is found I still lose points ??? I have lost over 12 points is there anyway I will ever see those points again or will I pay for 700 and only get to use half of them ?

Reply 3#3 jplacidi's post

Follow the instruction above or check out the lost pts thread http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 9334&extra=page%3D1

Reply 3#3 jplacidi's post

Did you even bother to read my reply to the first post? If you had, you would know the answer to your question. Codebreaker has provided a link as well.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread