95 12345
Thread
Printable Version

The Carrie Diaries Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say his dad looking at bright side of him being expelled was amusing

2x09 Under Pressure

Dorrit deciding to throw an impromptu party while her father was out of town was predictable and I'm not surprised it quickly spiralled out of control but falling out the closet was priceless as they covered up the party, Larissa refusing to move in with Harlan as part of their prenuptial was bizarre

2x10 Date Expectations

Sebastian talking about Tony Hawk being famous in the future was amusing but cancelling their valentines date to see Tony was priceless and I cant believe Maggie accidentally enlisted in the army, Bennet finding out his ex is dying from aids was bound to worry Walt

Reply 85#85 codebreaker's post

Yes things didn't go as expected but Dorett dad tricking her into going out with a guy he approves was amusing

Hungry Like the Wolf

Well Carrie doing someone Bennet work was nice but him not even saying thank you was awful and the fact she felt guilty he got fired from his job was ridiculous because he wants to blame her when he choose to take advantage of Carrie ?.

2x11 Hungry Like the Wolf

Bennet slacking off at work while Carrie was trying to cover for him was a little unfair and trust Samantha's latest fling to be married but she was reckless going up to his place to look for the bird , Tom being tricked by the female lawyer was sneaky but hooking up afterwards was amusing

This Is the Time

How lucky was Carrie to get first proper job but choose between that and college is hard because real world experience so much better than a degree trust me i know i been unemployed for years and i realise i should of thought getting right experience earlier instead waste my time with a degree.

It was tough decision but Carrie is taking a risk because if job doesn't work out she will be screwed. .

2x12 This Is the Time

All going together to their senior prom at the Waldorf Astoria for a final hurrah was nice and Larissa offers Carrie an opportunity to save herself four years of college was interesting as her dad all but cut her off and Walt standing up for himself against his parents was great

2x13 Run to You

Larissa dropping that unexpected bomb shell was a surprise as she was fired and Carrie also lost her job on her first day but trust Larissa to let it slip to Tom and Larissa's wedding to Harlan was impressive, I thought Maggie had spoilt the proposal

Reply 93#93 codebreaker's post

Well her dad not saying i told you so was surprise and what a tough lesson carrie learn about taking risk

Cancelled

95 12345
Thread