Thread
Printable Version

X Factor Updates????

X Factor Updates????

Hi Guys, Why no weekly updates for X Factor Season 2. Its just stopped on episode 11, my wife is doing her nut, As all my favorites have been updated, Dexter, Mentalist etc. Thanks by the way I love this website. But my wife needs her X Factor fix soon, we are already a week behind, according to TV.com episode 12 aired last week and 13 last night. Please get it up soon. You been spoiling her, Now she is not a happy camper. Thanks guys. Big VIP Fan and user

Reply 1#1 mcglenn's post

Many shows aired repeats this past week due to Hurricane Sandy, also, last week the show got messed up because of Major League Baseball, so the entire episode did not air. I believe a repeat aired sometime, but it might be more challenging for the upload team to find the sources due to all the problems. X Factor had a new episode last night (Wednesday), and is airing a new episode tonight. I'm sure the episodes will be added as soon as sources become available.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 1#1 mcglenn's post

It's now been updated The X Factor 2x13 [ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-3-2012 09:10 ]

Thread