Thread
Printable Version

A Mother's Son (ITV1) General Discussion (Spoilers)

A Mother's Son (ITV1) General Discussion (Spoilers)

A Mother's Son Premiered on ITV1 on September 03, 2012

The murder of a local teenager tears through a community and threatens to destroy a family in this gripping two part drama.

When Rosie (Hermione Norris) finds incriminating evidence under her son’s bed she torn between her maternal bond and her conscience. Enlisting the help of ex-husband David (Paul McGann), the pair embark on a mission to discover the truth.

Matters are made worse when Rosie’s attentions turn to her stepson, who has begun to behave strangely since the horrific incident.

Can a family not bound by blood survive when placed under enormous strain?

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About A Mother's Son Here

1x01 Episode 1

I first thought Rosie's daughter, Libby was the victim but Jamie putting the washing machine on and loosing his trainers were bound to lead to him being a suspect especially when Rosie found them under his bed with blood on them but why the last words of the victim was I'm sorry was interesting

1x02 Episode 2

It was obvious at some point Rosie would have to confront Jamie especially after what Rob said about him being at home when he told the police he was at his dad's, I'm glad Ben didn't go to the police as he isn't his biological father but what do you do when your son tells you he's the killer but does explain why the girl said I'm sorry and walking into the police station was the only decent thing he done

Thread