Thread
Printable Version

Dirk Gently Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Dirk Gently Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Dirk Gently Premiered on BBC Four on December 16, 2010

Drama series featuring writer Douglas Adams's holistic detective Dirk Gently, who operates based on the fundamental interconnectedness of all things

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Dirk Gently Here

1x00 Pilot

I know this is not on this site but if I'm going to watch a show I do like to watch all episodes.

MacDuff breaking into the house next door where Dirk takes on the case of a missing cat was amusing especially the phone call and the explosion was a little over the top, the fake suicide to get him out off the office was clever and how it all liked back to Ruth and her cat was great and who would of thought the time travel was true

1x01 Episode 1

Thinking they were being followed was amusing considering she was going to hire them to find out if her husband is cheating on her but her husband offering him a lift when his car broke down was priceless considering he was about to follow him and him also hiring them because his horoscopes appear to be coming true was bizarre and what rotten luck loosing the memory stick

1x02 Episode 2

Elaine the Robot was impressive but being stolen at the same time as they were breaking in down stairs was bad timing considering they were hired as security consultants, I heard of running from a restaurant before paying the bill but from a chip shop was amusing, Elaine the Robot using her brain to bring back his brain dead daughter was incredible

1x03 Episode 3

Escaping from the police across the rooftops was amusing but taking their latest client, Melinda with them was amusing but the killer cleaner falling through the hole in the floor was priceless and who would of thought all the killing were the fault of a cheap messaging service

Decent quirky show.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 5-11-2017 11:08 ]

Thread