Thread
Printable Version

VIPTV Site Down?

VIPTV Site Down?

Anyone else getting a 404 when trying to go to http://viptv.net/? I even tried sites like; http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ which tells you if the site is actually down or if it's just your PC/internet connection and it says its down and it's not just me. Did something happen to it?

I don't know why but the link you posted isn't working but the one I use that is the same does http://www.viptv.net/

Thanks It wasn't working for me either but your link works.

Reply 3#3 gabsimom's post

Look like there changed server thank adam for fresh link

Reply 4#4 bala's post

It's back up and running

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yep look like it maintenance situation

Reply 6#6 bala's post

My bookmark without the www was down but Adams with the www was OK which is strange

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yes i know which why i thought they change server because colour tab for adam was diffrent from my bookmark.

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I was wondering the same (if the site was down for everyone). Odd that Adam's link worked when mine wouldn't - I even tried using the link from searching. I accessed the site through the RP site.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Hi All, Ever since the site went down I am having trouble viewing - The sound plays interrupted but the picture is as if in freeze frame - which means i get a screen shot of whats going on every 6 or so seconds. Last night I watched Dallas (sorry - guilty pleasure) it would only play in small screen uninterupted - but switching to full screen mode made it go into freeze frame mode. Now - attempting to watch the very lovely True Blood...its freeze frame in small screen also. HELP .........PlEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEease
.......On the inter-net ,  nobody knows your a dog.......

Reply 10#10 iklemiracle's post

Hey, everybody's allowed a guilty pleasure. I just checked the most recent episodes of both Dallas and True Blood and they seem to be working fine, in small & full screen. I used the EU server, but maybe the US one would work better for you. I did my check in Firefox, not sure if that would make a difference, but thought I'd mention it just in case. I know you know where it is, but maybe test your speed/connection in the Flash Player Trouble Shooting / Helpful Tips Thread. Other than that, I can't think of anything else to suggest.

Reply 11#11 waterlilybarb's post

HI. I have the same problem as Iklemiracle. All shows work fine in small screen but in large screen i get missing/frozen frames. I use Chrome with Flashplayer up to date. Stangely, it works absolutely fine in large screen with Internet Explorer (!!??). Just to let you know.

Reply 12#12 lolotte's post

I don't know what to tell you. I am not a tech. I'm just one of the forum moderators, and I didn't have those problems when testing in large screen on either Chrome or Firefox. I do not have the most up-to-date FF, because I don't like it. I am using an older version, which might be part of the reason why I am not having the issues. I also have not updated my Flash player because when I did, I had issues on every site that uses it.

Thread