Thread
Printable Version

Parents (Sky One) Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Parents (Sky One) Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Parents Premiered on Sky One on July 06, 2012

Parents is a comedy series starring Sally Phillips, Darren Strange, Susie Blake and Tom Conti. The series features a a married couple with along with two teenage children are forced to move into their parents' home.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Parents Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-12-2012 19:38 ]

1x01 Episode 1

Jenny being caught stalking her ex boss was amusing and the flash backs of why she lost her job was priceless but I had a felling the apology wouldn't work out, how embarrassing moving into their parents home after their house was repossessed

1x02 Episode 2

Jenny proving to her mother she could get a job but getting a job in the coffee shop she meet her school boyfriend was amusing considering the pack of lies she told and so glad Nick turned down the opportunity of a life time considering what it would of cost

Parents: Sally Phillips and Tom Conti interview

Parents: Darren Strange Interview

Parents: Jadie Rose Hobson and Christian Lees interview

1x03 Episode 3

I didn't expect Becky to go along with Millie in robbing the local shop but paying the shopkeeper while Millie was stealing was amusing and Jenny sticking up for her mother was nice

1x04 Episode 4

Jenny giving her mother a hard time after she stumbled upon her old diary were her mother kept on saying no was amusing but the smoking was priceless considering her mother thought it was Becky and Nick was a idiot going down the pub looking for Luke Goss from her diary

1x05 Episode 5

Sam having a day dream about his teacher was amusing but what was Jenny thinking when she got carried away with the auction of her old house but just when things were going her was her family spoil it

1x06 Episode 6

Jenny managing to get herself a promising job interview was interesting but what she said to the doctor out side was right as she was on the crossing when he almost run her over and getting the job over the competition was priceless considering she already worked their but I'm not surprised Nick was scared after resetting the clock

Thread