Thread
Printable Version

Revolution Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

cancelled

Revolution has been powered down for good after two seasons and not one single request for a movie

Ah no, I knew it was going to happen but I will miss this one.

Reply 163#163 shinny's post

Yeah i am going miss it but at same time i am happy as well

Reply 164#164 bala's post

We win some, we lose some!!

Reply 165#165 shinny's post

Trust me every year my excitement for tv show has diminished .

If this continue i might actually stop watching tv show altogether because i am fed up waste my time and find out after 6 months of watching the shows not coming back   .

2x19 National Race

Well Miles getting injured and trapped in an abandon building look like the end but who would of thought a guitar pic was all he needed to get motivation to escape . Meanwhile Tom kidnaps Charlie and discovers the truth about Jason.

2x20 Tomorrowland

Using Mustard gas to kill Miles and Monroe was evil but it's a good thing they animals were great warning sign and seeing Aron run was amusing

Memorial Day

I actually thought this was season finale but look like we have one more episode i really hope they don't end the episode with a cliffhanger considering it's not coming back . Stealing the train was impressive it's the shame mustard gas wasn't on the train but what an evil plan at town hall .

The nano getting rat to follow order was disturbing but thinking the floor was moving was amusing but trust Racheal to piss off nano by shocking her

Declaration of Independence

What a cliffhanger but consider this is not coming back we just have use our imagination

2x17 Why We Fight

They put a lot of trust in Marion to not tell they were in the basement but Monroe to attack the camp before they got away

Reply 159#159 bala's post

Don't you mean 2x18

2x18 Austin City Limits

With Jason having the eye tattoo it was only a matter of time before he would be activated and need to be stopped

2x19 S#!& Happens

Miles saying he's having a very bad day was amusing but he did well defending himself against the rangers and it was only a matter of time before Tom found out what happened to Jason

Reply 168#168 bala's post

2x20 Tomorrowland

Hiding in the truck from the mustard gas attack was quick thinking but did they shoot holes just in case they hit someone or in the hope the gas would kill them inside, Tom holding a knife to Monroe's sons throat was a great cliffhanger

2x21 Memorial Day

I thought Marion was going to get caught snooping in Truman's office but having to go back and pretend everyting is normal was sad as it cost her life and about time Rachel came face-to-face with the nano-tech but can they get Priscilla back and what a stroke of luck the mustard gas wasn't on the train after shooting at it

2x22 Declaration of Independence

Truman shooting himself to make it look like Monroe and the others were responsible was sickening as he has been getting away with murder for to long and with the nano-tech having their own agenda was a disappointing finale

This is probably one of the worst post apocalyptic show I have ever seen. The characters are unlikeable (with the exception of Nora, Neville & Miles). I was beyond tired of seeing close up shots of Charlie. Instead of trying to throw the 'pretty white girl' in my face all the time - I would've appreciated someone who could actually act. The first few episodes were decent enough, but the more they got into the meat of the season the show took a grave turn for the worst. Bad plot, everyone is way to clean, and overall science of the show doesn't fly.  

And, don't let me get started on that Rachel & Miles debacle. What was so bad in having Nora as he's love interest. No, let's have him bang he's brother's wife. Such distaste.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 5-23-2016 11:41 ]

Reply 178#178 Milks26's post

yet you decided to watch both seasons ?

Reply 179#179 bala's post

Well, Bala, maybe you don't care to know, but I'll you anyway. Its been on a to do list. So, it got done.

& I only watched the 1st season.

Thread