Thread
Printable Version

STREAM_NOT_FOUND!!!

STREAM_NOT_FOUND!!!

I'm having issues with viewing videos, all shows! STREAM_NOT_FOUND comes up each time i try to view a show. please help! thank you!

Reply 1#1 Ryoks's post

You need to be more specific so one of the moderators can check so if you include the name of the show the season and episode number and also which server you are using

Stream Not Found

Cannot play Homeland Pilot or episode 2.

Reply 1#1 Ryoks's & 3#3 reubensgirl posts

Firstly, please report future incidents like this in our Error Reporting thread. Also, read post 1 of that thread so you that when you do post, you know what information we need in order to check the episode/s you are having problems with. @ reubensgirl I just checked Homeland, and the problem seems to be with the US server. Both episodes loaded on the EU server, so you should be able to watch the episodes on that. You are allowed 30 clicks/24 hours on your initial points, and you can use either the US or EU server. If you notice you are charged again and have not gone over that allowance, feel free to seek reimbursement by sending a PM to lbjedward. I hope that helps, but please feel free to ask for any assistance if you need to.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

STREAM_NOT_FOUND!!!

I am also not getting anything on any episode. Thanks

Reply 5#5 kingram76's post

I moved your post because it was a repeat of someone else's issue. Please see my reply in post #4, and provide the information requested in the thread to which I have posted a link.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread