Thread
Printable Version

The Glass House (US) (ABC) General Discussion (Spoilers)

The Glass House (US) (ABC) General Discussion (Spoilers)

The Glass House (US) Premiered on ABC on June 18, 2012

The Glass House features fourteen contestants living and competing for a quarter million dollars in a totally wired, state-of-the-art house. But the contestants aren’t just playing the game with each other – they’re also playing the game to win over the audience each week.  

Through online and their social networks, viewers will be encouraged to support and follow the contestants they like and those they don’t.  Viewer votes will help determine which contestants are sent home and also which eliminated players will earn the chance to return to “The Glass House” to compete each week.  

Viewer feedback doesn’t end there!  Several times a week, viewers can watch a live online feed of the players and vote to decide everything from what they wear and eat, to the games they play, even where they sleep.  Viewers will also have the chance to give their favorite players feedback on their game from outside the house.  How the contestants use that information is up to them, because in the end it’s about who plays the best social game and the most important alliance a player can have is with their fans!

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About The Glass House (US) Here

lose all respect for reality tv basically another twist in big brother

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I'm only half way through the first episode and with the audience running everything they do in the house it is interesting

1x01 Pilot

My first impression was a different take on big brother but with the viewers apparently running the house should make it interesting, Alex flirting with most of the girls which was a little sleazy and then the first game Alex was over the top but I hope the viewers have him out first rather than keep him in to annoy the rest of them and I cant believe the size of Apollo's ears

1x02 Episode 2

Jacob quitting at the end of the first episode was disappointing and Alex having Joy in tears will only turn the house against him but the results were awesome with him going after Jacob quit, nice birthday win for Ashley and her team, Holly joining Apollo in limbo wasn't a surprise

1x03 Episode 3

Stephanie's story having the whole house in tears was sad and Apollo leaving permanently I think was the right choice as his game plan was to work alone, Ashley and Robin being captains was interesting especially with Ashley's team winning two weeks in a row but Andrea beliefs about gay marriage was bound to upset Jeffrey

1x04 Episode 4

Sending in the puppies with the answer to their questions was nice but Ashley and Holly both being in limbo was interesting as they are on the same alliance team and Kevin joining Ashley on the block was a surprise after what Mike said

1x05 Episode 5

Andrea saying to the camera (this is what happens when you drink too much) was amusing considering everyone else was arguing but Holly saying the girls in the house are jealous of her looks was bound to get their backs up and Mike sticking his nose into the girls row was uncalled for, after that row I'm not surprised who was initially on the block the week and I had a feeling Kevin would come back

1x06 Episode 6

Jeffrey was the luckiest gay guy when Erica and Joy wanted a kissing contest with him but the rest of the house saying they both won in different type of category was interesting and Jeffrey volunteering to go against Mike was a bold move

1x07 Episode 7

I like how they show the footage when they argue about what has been said or denied being said and Jeffrey was really lucky to return with only 51% of the votes and Joy trying to stop them from putting Gene along side her in limbo I thought would backfire

1x08 Episode 8

Everyone getting their groove on when they played music into the house was amusing and Joy going for good was a little surprising until the twist which was great but Mike coming back over Joy was annoying but then for him to throw the challenge was arrogant and it should of been him back in limbo

1x09 Episode 9

Erica winning to holiday was nice considering she had just survived limbo and Jeffrey beating Mike in the challenge was great considering his disadvantage but sods law Erica would end up in limbo but this week they can stay in the house until eviction

1x10 Episode 10

Erica getting emotional over Kevin was uncomfortable for the other house mates and surviving limbo after that outburst was a surprise, Jeffrey making all that noise during the challenge was over the top, Andrea winning the challenge and Kevin surviving limbo was great and with Erica joining them in the final three was interesting but Kevin winning was a great result

Thread