Thread
Printable Version

Problems When Opening Episodes

Problems When Opening Episodes

Hi, I am having trouble with not being able to play any episode of any show. It does not matter what server either. It just goes to a blank screen when I hit play or open in pop up. Can you let me know what is going on? I've lost 4 points as well. Thanks in advance for your assistance

Reply 1#1 tre's post

Have you closed your browser and restarted it afterwards?

I am having the same question; I'm not a newbie, been using the service for years, tried both browsers... updated flash...

i am having this problem as well on both flash, real player site and mobile site. If I am real patient it will start up but only play for about a second at a time before it buffers for about 1 minute to play a few seconds. I have checked my download speed and it is not my internet provider.

Reply 1#1 tre's post

It is a problem with the latest update of Flash. I downgraded to version 10.1.3 (the version I was previously using) and no longer have the issue. Here is a link to a safe site to get that version from. Also, uninstall the new version first. After doing some reading and troubleshooting myself, I discovered that version 11 is not currently compatible with Firefox. It kind of worked with Google Chrome, and I cannot remember if it worked in IE.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

If using Firefox the 11.2 version works fine.. just don't accept the FLASH upgrade.. http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-pla ... layer-versions.html

Reply 6#6 dtambascio's post

I am glad that it works for you, but I did try v 11.2 and it did not work for me (so might not work for everyone), which is why I posted a link to a previous version.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread