Thread
Printable Version

Hollywood Heights (Nick) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-4-2012 16:28  
I hope Phil can give a description of Ellie or even better if she turned up for some other reason and he can identify her with the help of Nora and Eddie turning up at Chloe's should be interesting
Back in Fresno seeing Chloe flashback to her childhood was sad and you could understand why she didn't want to come back. . How did Eddie find out her old address ?.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-5-2012 11:58  
It was obvious the unexpected guest would be Loren's dad and Chloe telling Eddie to kick Loren to the curb was childish but I could see her blaming Tyler as he is the only one who knows the truth and  ...
Yes but how ironic that eddie had sneak into her concert when at start she sneaked into his

Reply 199#199 codebreaker's post

I can't believe we managed to watch 80 episodes of this series it was quite a roll coaster and it nice to Tyler finally give up on Chloe that was both great and sad but it took so many years to actually leave her but i have to wonder what will happen to her first losing Eddie to Loren and Tyler being her back up plan also falling through. I swear being a teenager was never this interesting but it made some annoying compulsive series like this. The fact that people are petition a second season should be interesting.

Reply 203#203 bala's post

Who do you think was driving the car that killed Eddie's mother

Reply 204#204 codebreaker's post

I think we will never know but your theory of it being Tyler was possible but in the flashback it was Chloe driving not Tyler so we have assume it was Chloe but if there will be a second season they explore this.

Thread