Thread
Printable Version

shows wont load at night

shows wont load at night

Hello, I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem. I can't watch shows after about 9 pm eastern time. Either the episodes wont load or they do....but only play for a few seconds before they start loading again.this is getting annoying because they work fine during the day, which is odd.....plus my pts get taken even when it doesnt work.

Reply 1#1 bioubiou's post

as i am one of the few that does not have a mobile i will defer to a mod that can check this for you in the mean time perhaps its part of our new early to bed campaign
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply 1#1 bioubiou's post

What is your broadband capacity? Do you share broadband in your house/apartment? If not, do you live in a built up area? Do you notice your bandwidth drops around that time, maybe do a speed check. For the deducted points issue send a PM to lbjedward and he can refund where they have been taken incorrectly. PM lbjedward [ Last edited by shinny at 6-23-2012 12:46 ]

I am in Cleveland, OH area and didn't try earlier but for some reason no programs are loading in Firefox. I cleared out all user/browsing data, uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox. Uninstalled and reinstalled FLASH and still nothing will load. *edit - this occurred last night too around the same time (11:00pm) Any server issues going on? Tried both.. 2nd Edit - http://www.friendvista.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=14433&extra=page%3D1 <--- someone is saying the new Flash Update isn't compatible with Firefox. Adobe is really pissing me off as of late.. Downgrade if you can to earlier version of Flash. Confirmed the new version of Flash 11.3 sucks balls and doesn't work with Firefox.. Downgrading FLASH works and it is all good again. [ Last edited by dtambascio at 7-2-2012 02:59 ] [ Last edited by dtambascio at 7-2-2012 03:28 ]

Reply 4#4 dtambascio's post

Have you tried a different browser? Chrome works well for many. Also, when you reinstalled Flash, was the newest version (which would be v.11)? I found that it didn't work for me in Firefox at all. I did a bit of troubleshooting around the net, and many had the same issue. I went back to v.10.1.3, which caan be found here. Hopefully once v.11 is out of beta, the glitch of it not working in Firefox will be fixed. edit: found a reliable link to the version I was looking for. [ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 7-1-2012 22:11 ]
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I used 11.2 which works fine http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-pla ... layer-versions.html Just don't accept the auto-update until they fix for Firefox 13

Reply 6#6 dtambascio's post

I am glad that it works for you, but I did try v 11.2 and it did not work for me (so doesn't work for everyone), which is why I posted a link to a previous version.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread