45 123
Thread
Printable Version

Tricky Business (Nine) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

It was a nice episode but solution to the limo situation was obvious which Rick figured out . I had a feeling it was the wife who was poisoning the dog .

1x12 Bad Hair Day

What a moron ripping off the villain with the car he owed money on but he should of used the money to clear the debt and what was Wendy thinking attacking Kate and then trying to commit suicide

1x13 Episode 13

Kate walking into the cafe while Matt was with his ex was interesting and Lily's parents both going to to see her professor was amusing but Lily realising that Alex is a nice guy was great, Kate screaming for someone to call an ambulance after Rick was run-over was crazy as she had her phone in her hand before he saved her

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-4-2012 15:55  
What a moron ripping off the villain with the car he owed money on but he should of used the money to clear the debt and what was Wendy thinking attacking Kate and then trying to commit suicide
Yes but it look like he had no choice but bribe the guy with yellow sport car saved both of them. I can't believe she decided to escape by sliding out of air conditioning hole good thing she had someone to catch her

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Nice clifhanger hope there will be a second season but i glad he was undercover

45 123
Thread