117 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Rescue Me Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Brownies

Seeing the end of interview was classic way and look Gavin big mouth will attract a lot attention and Gavin's ladies still cause so much trouble. The farting lady was amusing.

Head

Well not the head i was thinking but find out who he blew really helped with Tommy suspension. Tommy trying sort out his family situation was amusing who would thought his plan worked.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Tommy and his vulgar mouth caused some problems but the Irish in the family loosing the weeding venue was interesting and the farting girlfriend was priceless, it's always the silent ones that are deadly and Franco's rescue was impressive

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

In the next episode she admit it was her and reason why is amusing you just wait and see what she say about his pecker

Reply 13#13 bala's post

The explanation for the smell was interesting but her saying it's a good job it's a small penis was priceless and Tommy's family speech was impressive but the payback with the reporter and Doug was great

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

I told you it was amusing

His solution to farting girlfriend was amusing and she didn't mind which is nice you would think most women might offended if guy did that after get jiggy with her. Gavin day dream are getting more ridiculous

Reply 16#16 bala's post

The oxygen mask was amusing but i thought when she light the cigarette there would of been a small explosion from the fumes of her ass gas

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

i hadn't thought of that

Jeter

Well Tommy letters really changed people opinion of him but Lou giving fake letter after burn one of them was amusing.

Vows

Well a double wedding was a hell of a surprise but her last condition was sneaky

Reply 19#19 bala's post

That was a stupid move by Franco when the car was balancing on the edge and what a speech Lou gave Sheila and Janet but it's a shame about the fire and the words on Tommy's letters were impressive

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Tommy handing over the bet money was amusing and trying not to tell Mexican jokes was also amusing but trust Sheila to get drunk but everyone putting the hands up after they renewed their vows was priceless and that death trap of a fire leading to the final episode was impressive

7x09 Ashes

It's sad they lost five men but not seeing the survivors at the service for the others was confusing and what a palaver at the park after he retired but the mishap with the ashes was amusing and without naming names of who died the final service was nice

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

I thought they only lost Lou the first few minutes was Tommy dreaming about the 5 men. The park situation was amusing but he was right those name were strippers . Lou's ashes going on the guys was amusing . Tommy delivering the baby was amusing.

Episode 9

Where is Episode 9?  I have been waiting to see the Series Finale..  Thx

Reply 25#25 dtambascio's post

Rescue Me  7x09

Here it is at last

117 123456
Thread