56 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Client List Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I Ain’t Broke, But I’m Badly Bent

I really can't believe she went through i understand money was tight was it clear she regretted it afterwards but he did seem like a nice guy

2x07 I Ain’t Broke, But I’m Badly Bent

Kyle losing all his visiting privileges after fighting with a fellow inmate was predictable as he has a hot temper and Dylan offering $50,000 for his pretty woman moment with Riley was a surprise but I thought it could be a sting of some sort

Heaven's Only a Sin Away

It's clear Riley feel guilty but to come out with in coucilling wasn't exactly great timing .

2x08 Heaven's Just a Sin Away

Riley and Lacey deciding to attend church with Georgia and Harold was interesting as it was obvious Riley was struggling with recent decisions at work but Kyle walking out of concealing was predictable but I bet he first thought it was Evan she slept with

2x09 Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy

Selena getting served was a surprise as no one knew she was married but fighting over custody of Henry was amusing as it was a horse but giving him the car after he threatened to check for more money was crazy especially as he was hiding something

2x10 What Part of No

Nikki buying one of Selena's bags was amusing as she saved $800 on what Selena paid and I cant believe Lacey lost the baby after that attack but Derek having Nikki and Selena after him is going to get interesting

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

Well i like banter between Nikki and Selena but going after her man was amusing

I Miss Back When

Nikki how could do that to her after all Riley has done for you ?

Riley getting arrested was amusing considering she did for someone she hates was amusing

2x11 I Miss Back When

Derek's face when he thought that his client, Lisa wanted to take their relationship to the next level was amusing but disappointed that Nikki took the book after all Riley had done for her

2x12 When I Say I Do

Evan going undercover in a massage parlour was ironic considering what Riley does and Dale proposing to Lacey was great

2x13 Whatever It Takes

Travis tricking Kyle into hosting a sleepover was kind of amusing and the judge being the one spearheading the new task force was bound to cause trouble but ransacking the spa was obvious what they were looking for and also means Nikki still has it

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

Yes but Riley panicking is intresting it's really not a good place to hide it in middle nowhere it better if she hide it in her back garden. Next week 2 hour season finale look like action packed episode.

2x14 What Kind of Fool Do You Think I Am

I first thought if Nikki still had the list then she must of be blackmailing the judge herself but hiding it in her car was a stupid place and what a shame for Lacey just as thing were looking up with the baby situation but at leased it was only a hiccup and will Riley take the head of the snake

2x15 Wild Nights are Calling

Evan's girlfriend working for I.A. is going make things interesting and Selena getting jealous of Derek and the French chick was amusing but that was a really close call for Riley and that will take some explaining

Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

Nikki really devious character like riley said you can be sweet when you want to be, it's true she single handed took down Riley life. Lacey is lucky the teenager changed her mind

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

Wow when i saw insurance document i knew what she's planning but again they keep ending season cliffhanger at sugerland ?.

Seriously you could better place to do season cliffhanger than at sugerland ?

I don't know whether there will be another season if they do what they did last time sort it out in first few minutes i will be annoyed.

I really think better cliffhanger would be Riley get arrested at strip joint.

56 123
Thread