Thread
Printable Version

when will the new show be streaming

when will the new show be streaming

I have made this comment before, I think it is best not to announce show that you know aren't streaming yet. It is really annoying when you click on more than five series, and every time you get the Stream Not Found error,... seriously, it doesn't when things come online, just make sure they work first before putting public

Reply 1#1 romeoumulisa's post

You are the first to mention this but looking at the view counter you would think there would be more if it's not working

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I am experience slowness of episode loading

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I have only tried one with the streaming not found but i have two coming from another source which wont help until they are finished

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

once i finished today show i will watch one of the new shows I will let you know . romeoumulisa - Could you tell which one you are trying to watch that way i can check it for you to see if i have same problem.

I am having the same problem. Missing and Bent are listed but their streams are not found on both servers.

Reply 6#6 carlorica's post

Sometimes it take a day for shows to become active

Same problem with magic city as well guess we can see a pattern Confirmed Bent doesn't work either Guess we wait few days for this to be sorted normally it takes 24 hours

Reply 1#1 romeoumulisa's post

We have brought this issue to Admin's attention. Hopefully it will be fixed soon, as it causes a lot of frustration and confusion when the show or episode is listed but the upload isn't complete.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 9#9 waterlilybarb's post

Yeah at least we didn't lose any points

I am fed up of waiting going find another source to watch magic city.

Its the same with GCB too Hope it gets fixed soon

Reply 12#12 Annis's post

With it being Easter we might until Tuesday for them fix it.

Stream Not Found Continues into 3 day

Attempting to access Bent and Missing, it's stream not found. Have tried every twelve hours since they were put up for viewing. I note other seem to be accessing the programs but I just cannot get them.

Reply 14#14 belding1783's post

Yes i been trying as well but look like we just have to be patient

Maybe they best just don't put them up, if there is no stream, that is so unprofessional, especially for a service that people pay for

Reply 16#16 romeoumulisa's post

I think they have to repair something in the coding, because it seems shows show up on the list when they are still being uploaded.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 17#17 waterlilybarb's post

Good news guys look like it's been fixed so far i checked magic city and luck

Thread