Thread
Printable Version

Audio Problem Fixed....(Feb 20th Update)

Audio Problem Fixed....(Feb 20th Update)

See list of shows below that have been checked.... [ Last edited by shinny at 2-20-2012 16:52 ]

These are all of the shows reported (in the error reporting thread) as having the Audio issue. They are all now working, on both servers: 30 Rock - ok American Idol - ok Big Bang Theory - ok Blue Bloods - ok Grey's Anatomy - ok ¡Rob! - ok Person of Interest - ok Private Practice - ok The Firm - ok The Mentalist - ok The Office - ok Up all Night - ok Vampire Diaries - ok It there are others, please let me know here and I will check them for you. However, I think it's safe to say all shows have now been fixed. [ Last edited by shinny at 2-20-2012 16:41 ]

Reply 2#2 shinny's post

Thank you for checking it for us

Reply 3#3 bala's post

You're very welcome. Let me know if there any others you'd like checked.

Reply 4#4 shinny's post

This is the list of shows updated on the 17th as far as I know none of them were working. Most of the you have checked. The Vampire Diaries 3x15 Up All Night 1x16 Unsupervised 1x05 The Big Bang Theory 5x17 ¡Rob! 1x06 Private Practice 5x15 Person of Interest 1x15 Parks And Recreation 4x15 The Office 8x15 The Mentalist 4x15 Grey's Anatomy 8x15 The Firm 1x08 American Idol 11x11 The Secret Circle 1x15 Archer 3x05 30 Rock 6x08 I know the secret circle is working now on the US server as I'm watching it. Survivor may or may not be working yet as it was the first episode for a new season Probably a good idea to check the 18th's as well as someone said they wern't working but was unclear as to whether it was an audio problem. Spartacus: Blood and Sand 2x04 Supernatural 7x15 Portlandia 2x07 Nikita 2x15 Blue Bloods 2x14 10 O Clock Live 2x02 Hustle 8x06 Fringe 4x13 [ Last edited by woothdye at 2-21-2012 03:03 ]
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 For your help :-) 2-20-2012 09:15
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

Reply 5#5 woothdye's post

Better safe than sorry so I checked them as a precaution and they are fine. I also checked the few others missing from the error reporting thread but uploaded that day and they also work fine.

Reply 6#6 shinny's post

Yeah it's hard to tell by what has been reported with the 20 million posts and threads that have been posted Thanks for checking them though [ Last edited by woothdye at 2-21-2012 03:25 ]
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

What about the problems with House of Lies EP 6. has it been fixed yet?

Reply 8#8 carlorica's post

That's not related to the audio issue and was confirmed as an error (by Barb) on the error reporting thread, so please refer to that. Thanks.

Thread