Thread
Printable Version

Audio Problem fixed and send me a PM for pts refund

Audio Problem fixed and send me a PM for pts refund

We apologize about no audio problem in recent updates. We will correct all episodes in 12 hours. And we will review our procedure and avoid this issue happen again. Affacted members please send me a PM for pts refund. Updated: Audio problem has been fixed and we will not let this problem happen again.
We keep improving services for you.

Points refund

I am due refund of 8 points for episodes without sound viewed over the weekend. 30 rock, Mentalist, Greys anatomy...
Recent Ratings
  • magic4u Points +8 2-20-2012 01:43

points refund

I am also due 4 points for Private Practice and Grey's Anatomy. Thank-you!
Recent Ratings
  • magic4u Points +4 2-20-2012 01:43

Have you both followed lbjedward instructions and sent him a PM but when you do Don't save a copy to your outbox

@ buffy_in_uk's & Huarez2004

Send PM to lbjedward for point refund Make sure you don't have save to outbox ticked. @ lbjedward Thanks for the notification lol codebreaker beat me [ Last edited by woothdye at 2-20-2012 19:50 ]
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

Audio problem.

I checked recently updated shows such as House. it still has an audio problem. Am I the only one who still has a problem?

Reply 6#6 ikuko's post

Tell me exactly which episode it is and I will check it for you.

Reply 6#6 ikuko's post

I watched House 8x13 on the US server about 1 hour ago and didn't have a problem
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

Thanks very much for the inbox notification!

still an audio problem

last two episodes of hart of Dixie and latest glee episode do not have an audio

Continuing audio problem

Greys anatomy season 8 episode 15 still an audio problem, also New Girl episode "Bully" no audio

Reply 10#10 teeny_bio's post

I've checked all 3 and there is no audio issue.

Reply 11#11 greenie14's post

There is no issue on either of these. They were confirmed as fixed and I rechecked today. Both have audio.

I am closing this thread as this audio issue was fixed. All normal errors should continue to be reported in this thread: ERROR REPORTING: Fix the Bugs - Member's Challenge

Thread