Thread
Printable Version

REPORT THE BUGS

REPORT THE BUGS

Sorry, guess I'm too old to figure out the "right" way to do this. I want my points back for defective episodes I've attempted to watch... there are 3 (THREE) of them now Grey's Anatomy 8x15 ; Private Practice 8X15; Mentalist 8x15 ALL OF THEM ARE TOTALLY SILENT. Doesn't matter which flag I click, or which server I use. I'm not sure about 'real-player' but I'm guessing that's what I'm using as whatever you'd call that... 'software'?? Whatever. IT DON'T FREAKIN WORK!!! Other shows do. You've got bugs. Refund my points.

Send PM to lbjedward for point refund Make sure you don't have save to outbox ticked.
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

Hi please could someone tell me how long it takes for points to be refunded. i sent a PM to lbjedward on friday but nothing has been done yet. i just want to know as this is my first time of asking for a refund. I have lost points before but not as gruesomely as these past days!!

Reply 3#3 kemo's post

He has probably received hundreds of PM but if you check your tracking you can tell when it's been opened as long as you didn't save a copy because when you save a copy it isn't sent it is just saved but in tracking if it's still Bold it hasn't been opened

thanks codebreaker!

Hi Kemo, as Jim says it will probably take a while as a lot of people where effected by it but they will be refunded. If you have any problems, come back to us here and we'll follow up with admin for you.

Thread